Chattanooga Inshape wants you to be your best self. This includes having your outer self more closely resemble your innerself. When you start seeing the faint lines on your face, deepen to real wrinkles, you might consider Botox. Botox is a great, non-surgical way to reclaim a smooth forehead and face. We’ve put together a list of interesting facts about Botox to read while you consider using Botox to slow the visible effects of aging.
- It takes a few days for results to become visible.
- Botox effects last between three and five months.
- Botox can be used for excessive sweating and migraine relief too.
- It has been recently used to treat depression because the expression on your face has direct effects in your brain and in your brain chemistry. If you are not frowning, your brain gets fewer sad signals.
- Botox in now the world’s most popular non-surgical procedure.
- In 2012 6.1 million Botox treatments were administered.
- The needle used to administer Botox is very small so the main is very little.
- Starting with a little and seeing the results is a good way to start. We’ve all seen images of celebrities with frozen faces. Start slowly.
- Be specific. Telling the person doing the injections that you want to look youthful is too general. Take a few days or weeks and figure out which areas you want to work on.
Chattanooga InShapeMD is committed to helping you be your best self, inside and out. Contact us at (423) 475-5088 for more information.