REGENERATIVE MEDICINEBIGGEST MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH IN NATURAL HEALING
What is REGENERATIVE MEDICINE?AN EXCITING ADVANCEMENT IN HEALTHCARE
Over time our tissues lose functionality due to age, injury, and disease. That means longer healing time, cellular aging, and damage, leaving us with conditions that progressively worsen. This begs the question: are there ways to restore and enhance our body’s ability to heal? We believe Regenerative Medicine is one answer to that question.
Whether you are a Patient or Physician; nobody wants unnecessary pain or surgery. That’s precisely why we consult with other Healthcare Providers to provide options; when Steroid Injections or Ibuprofen are not enough, but Surgery feels like a leap…, there’s the option of Regenerative Medicine. And even when surgery is necessary, augmenting the procedure with Regenerative Medicine supports and enhances tissue repair and recovery. It’s a full-circle view that’s patient-focused and bound to a higher standard.
Regenerative Medicine Overview
Listen to this brief overview of STEM cell therapy and regenerative medicine.
Regenerative Medicine Outcomes
- Regenerative Medicine is injected into an injured area of the body, this signals Stem Cells to metamorphosize into all six different types of cells, depending on what the body needs. The Cytokinins instruct Stem Cells to start the Regeneration Process. Unfortunately, Adult Stem Cells can only change into two types of cells if from Fat, and four if from Bone Marrow.
- Regenerative Medicine allows the body to heal damaged areas at a very accelerated rate. Unfortunately, as you age, the number of Stem Cells in your body significantly diminishes. The older you get, the fewer Stem Cells are available for Surgical harvesting.
- Adult Stem Cell harvesting requires a Surgical Procedure. It is not only painful; but like all Surgical Procedures, has the increased risk of severe infection, and even death. Since there are other solutions for joints, we recommend not undergoing this Surgery, unless you are also doing an IV.
- In the United States, you are no longer permitted to grow Mesenchymal Stem Cells (Fat) once they are removed from your body; therefore, you may not increase the low numbers of Stem Cells that come from adults in this country, especially from Bone Marrow.
- Growth Factors, Cytokinins, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, or any substance that helps form the healing matrix within the body are vital components needed to regenerate your injured or degenerated tissue.
Amniotic Fluid Cell Therapy Options
- Amniotic Stem Cell Therapy raises NO moral or ethical questions. It is also MORE EFFECTIVE than using other types of Stem Cells that do have ethical issues.
- Amniotic Cell Fluid comes from CONSENTING mothers, who have had C-sections, and donate their Placenta for Regenerative Medicine.
- There is NO threat of patient reaction because Amniotic Cell Fluid has no Antibodies to cause rejection. All consenting Donors go through a rigorous screening process; as determined by the FDA and the American Association of Tissue Banks, which insures our source of Stem Cells are SAFE and EFFECTIVE.
- Amniotic Fluid Cell Therapy contains Hyaluronic Acid which lubricates joints and Tendons, easing pain AND restoring mobility. You are not able to add these to Adult Stem Cells.
- Amniotic Fluid Cell Therapy contains NATURALLY occurring Anti-inflammatory agents such as Cytokinins (sy-to-ki-nans) and Growth Factors which stimulate tissue repair, resulting in RELIEF and REPAIR. You are not able to add these to Adult Stem Cells.
- Amniotic Fluid Cell Injections do not require surgery, and are virtually PAINLESS! More than 50,000 Injection Procedures have been performed without a single reported side-effect!
The Exosome Therapy Option
The Future of Regenerative Medicine
- Are derived from Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells.
- Area a complex composition of Proteins, Nucleic Acids, Lipids and Metabolites.
- Are 1000 times smaller than Red Blood Cells.
- When injected or infused into the body they perform the following functions:
- Cell to Cell communication.
- Provide 200 + Signaling Proteins.
- Anti-Inflammatory Cytokinins
- Angiogenic Growth Factors
- Anti-tumor Signals
- Inhibit Cell Death
- Turn on the Regenerative Mechanism within injured Cells.
- Are not small cells.
- Do not contain any DNA material
- Do cause an Autoimmune Response or rejection.
- Exosomes are:
- An excellent non-surgical option for Tissue regeneration.
- Stem Cell Therapy without the cells.
Advanced Spinal Procedures
- Vertebral Axial Decompression (Vax-D)
- Developed by Allen Dyer, PhD, MD
- Former Deputy Minister of Health in Ontario Canada.
- Pioneered and published research for Transthoracic Heart Defibrillator.
- After suffering with a herniated disc and the failure of conventional therapies, he designed and developed the Vertebral Axial Decompression device.
- Vax-D was introduced in 1991.
- Developed by Allen Dyer, PhD, MD
- Vax-D has been the subject of many Clinical Efficacy studies which demonstrated success rates of 75 to 85%.
- Studies show on average more than 70% of Vax-D patients report a Visual Analog Pain Score reduction to less than “2” out of 10 within 4 weeks
- Vax-D is effective in treating:
- Herniated, Bulging, or Degenerated Discs and Facet joints of the spine.
- Contraindications for Vax-D:
- Active Cancer of the spine.
- Advanced Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Advanced Spinal Stenosis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Fixed surgical hardware in the spine (Cages, Plates, Screws, or Wires)
- Spinal Instability
- Unhealed fractures of the spine